Terms of service
Note regarding the Covid-19 Emergency
Shipments are currently available only to: Italy - Europe - USA
Due to the emergency Covid-19, there may will be limitations and delay for shipping servises and customs. Please, note that if you purchase from the website, there will be these risks.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience, and we are totally trust in your understanding. Thanks!
SHIPMENTS IN ITALY
Shipments within the national territory are up and running, but may be delayed due to the state of emergency.
Thank you for understanding!
What can I pay with?
The site uses the PayPal and Shopify Payments services and cash on delivery is Italy available only, as a payment process .
In addition, the credit cards accepted by both services are:
Is the site secure?
Yes. You will pay through PayPal and Shopify Payments, the leading online payment method solutions.
Illusorya will never see your credit card number and your bank details; PayPal and Shopify Payments will simply notify you of the payment, in order to subsequently process your order.
Otherwise, valid only in Italy, you can take advantage of the cash on delivery payment service for € 14 ( Attention: the cash on delivery will be valid ONLY if you select in the Shipping: "Cash on delivery - Registered mail1". Thanks for understanding!).
What if you would like to collect it in person? Read below, to follow!
Do I need an account to be able to pay?
No. You can proceed with the payment without needing a PayPal account and you can pay as a guest of the site without having to register.
Fractional Payments for Original Paintings
Since Art is Love, the artist is happy to be able to help you or arrange for requests for split payments, in installments.
You can purchase with Fractional payment , simply by contacting without obligation for further information.
Below, some brief information on the policy of installment payments:
- The option Fractional payment is applied for original paintings worth € 150 or more. Upon acceptance of payment, with a deposit equal to half of the total amount, the total must be paid within 2 (two) months. Two interests as marked on the site.
- Installment payments will NOT be refunded, whether completed or not. In case of "change of mind", the deposit already paid will be considered as compensation for the artist due to the commitment in having booked the painting (unique and original piece), and therefore made unavailable for other buyers at that juncture. Thanks for understanding!
- IMPORTANT: The original painting will be shipped upon full payment of it.
By purchasing with the option Split Payment you agree to the above policy of installment payments, indicated here. Thanks!
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders, for all products immediately available and present on the site, will be processed in 1 - 3 working days.
The items will be carefully packed with the necessary anti-bending protections and for fragile creations.
The price of the packaging is included in the shipping costs.
Shipping via SDA courier (including Tracking Code)
Estimated time for receiving the package in Italy: 2 - 8 working days.
Estimated time for receiving the package, abroad: 10 - 25 working days.
For other shipping services, please contact before making your purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you buy on a Friday, your order will be shipped the following Monday, due to the shutdown of shipping services by Poste Italiane, during the weekend.
- For international shipments, customs duty fees may be applied, to be paid by the recipient.
What if I want to pay and collect it in person?
Home delivery is available only for original paintings, in the Piedmont / Lombardy region. Or delivery directly to the fair or other events (see Events Calendar ).
For more info or other type of organization for delivery: contact before proceeding with the purchase, without obligation.
PLEASE NOTE: full advance payment of the work to be purchased. Ecco will not be refunded in case of "change of mind", and the payment will be considered as compensation for the artist due to the commitment in having booked the painting (unique and original piece), and therefore made unavailable for other buyers at that juncture. Thanks for understanding!
Below is a list of the shipping costs for each product.
The reserve artist to update the prices according to the current arrangements by the shipping services.
- Express: from € 3.50 to € 5.90
- Cash on delivery: € 11.90 || Attention: the Cash on Delivery will be valid only if you select this option, otherwise the order will be canceled and outstanding. Thanks for understanding!
- Priority International Mail : from € 6 to € 12
- First Class International : from € 10 to € 25
Shipping time: 2 - 4 weeks
UK \ USA \ Canada
- Priority International Mail : from € 9.50 to € 20
- First Class International: from € 15 to € 35
Shipping time: 3 - 5 weeks
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: customs fees may be applied for International Shipments . Fees will be paid by the customer self.
Countries not covered by the shipment
List of countries excluded from shipments. However, Illusorya is committed to helping in case of urgency and customization.Contact for info here:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo - Kinshasa, Congo-Brazzaville, North Korea, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, South Georgia and South Sandwich, Ghana, Japan, Djibouti, Jordan, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands, Pitcairn Islands, Solomon Islands , Israel, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, New Caledonia, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, French Polynesia, Qatar, SAR of Hong Kong, Macau SAR, Central African Republic, Rwanda, Russia, Western Sahara, Samoa, Saint Helena, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, South Africa, Sudan , Swaziland, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, French Southern Lands, Palestinian Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, Thailand, East Timor, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Commissions & Requests
To view details on the request for personalized works, consult this page , or contact , without obligation
The artist remains at your complete disposal for any doubts, special requests or commissions info.
Below, all the information. The complete list of prices and available works are: on this page.
The reserve artist to implement price changes as a result of bureaucratic reasons.
From t attio design , c over book & al bum , to portraits custom . Available for commissions and license concessions (also for works already present in the gallery, contact me for availability).
If you wish to be the protagonist in Illusorya , through the your personal experiences or emotions, dark or bright as they are. Requests teeming with wholesome Black Humor, Dark and Mortal themes, and the much-loved magical touch of the Macabre are more than welcome.
Here is some brief information about the commissions and the list of requests available:
- Illusorya is a traditional Dark Emotive artist. This means that her tools are: watercolors, colored pencils, graphite and charcoal, ink. Mixed techniques. No, therefore, requests in Digital Art.
- Specialization in the Dark & Gothic world, especially in portraiture: from the real person to the favorite literary character / film / videogame / etc or Original Character.
- Grotesque and macabre, gore and black humor requests are welcome, but not offensive in nature such as pornography, sexist, racist or child discrimination.
- The works will be delivered without frame. If you want the work framed and / or mounted on canvas, a separate quote is available.
- Works under commercial license: if you wish to commission or request the commercial license of a work already present in the Gallery , do not hesitate to contact for availability and info.Thank you!
Information about payments and shipping:
The commissions will be carried out only upon advance payment Below, the working methods:
- An advance deposit will be requested as soon as the agreed quote is confirmed.
- 100% deposit and balance for rates equal to or below € 100.
- 50% deposit of the balance for rates above € 100 .
- Illusorya will prepare the draft of your request, where you can request changes to the composition or a new draft.
NOTE: after the third completely modified draft, an additional price of € 15 will be added. to new drafts. Obviously, it's not about small changes like details that upset the whole composition.
- Last deposit and balance 50% (for rates over € 100), following the approval of the draft. From now on, the job cannot be edited.
- The finishing of the work of art varies from 1 week to months to specify, it depends on the type of work and the availability of the artist (commissions in what, etc). The deadlines, by Illusorya , are always respected; in any case you will be notified in advance of the processing time.
- All prices, listed here, are intended Shipping not included.
The works can be delivered by hand in one of the events (see Calendar ) or collection in the area (only in the Novara - Milan area and neighboring areas and only for works costing € 200 or more).
- The shipping rate and the methods are shown on this page: Shipping Info .
If you commission Illusorya , you agree to the commission policy and terms of service on this site.
The artist remains at your complete disposal for any doubts, more info and special commissions not listed.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and replacements not are applied, except for:
- In case you receive an order different from yours (photo, size or product).
- Complaints made after 7 (seven) days will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Illusorya is NOT responsible for damaged or lost packages, in any case or circumstance. Shipping is totally under the responsibility of postal services, such as Poste Italiane or other couriers.
- It is your responsibility to provide a correct address during the purchase. If the address is different from yours (in case of a gift or change of residence) PLEASE, notify the artist at the time of the order, filling in the appropriate message box during the payment. Illusorya is not responsible in case of non-receipt due to wrong or non-existent addresses.
- For the reason listed above: in case the package returns to me, an additional payment of the shipping cost is required to send it back.
By purchasing through the site, I will have ai therefore I agree to this refund and exchange policy. Thanks for your valuable understanding!
All the published material and artistic works are © Illusorya - Stefania Russo
I, Stefania Russo aka Illusorya, the artist, am the owner / holder of the Copyright of all the works of art and artistic objects illustrated and sold on this site. The purchase of any work of art (original, print, commission, etc) DOES NOT transfer the Copyright.Which means that the purchase does not give the buyer the right to use the images such as redistribution and resale, commercial use, mass production, etc. If you are interested in using my images, please contact me to discuss the details. It is illegal to use an artist's work without the artist's express consent and permission.